2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
*Please Note: Where stated, "parent" refers to the custodial parent or legal guardian.*
1. The student must be of the following age in relation to class placement on or before August 15 of the year enrolled.
18 months - 2 years old
2 year old Preschool
3 year old Preschool
4 year old Preschool
|Age On or Before August 15, 2020
2. Preschool children enrolled in the Preschool 3 program or older must be toilet-trained when school starts. If the child is not toilet-trained prior to attending, the parent may hold the Preschool 3 class placement by continuing to pay the tuition even though the child is not attending school. The parent may also discontinue payments and ask that the child be placed at the top of the waiting list. The child will be admitted once toilet-training is complete and placement becomes available. If the child starts school and it becomes apparent that the child is not toilet-trained, the Early Childhood Director will release the child from school, and the parent may exercise one of the two options above.
3. Students enrolled in 18 months, Preschool 2s, Preschool 3s, and Preschool 4s classes are not given an admissions entrance test. Application for admissions is to be accompanied by the registration form, updated immunization records, and a copy of the official Birth Certificate.
4. Admission to the Early Childhood program shall be with the understanding that parents have familiarized themselves with and agree to the philosophy and agree to comply with the policies of Christ the King Lutheran Early Childhood Center, as stated in the Early Childhood Handbook.
5. The registration/enrollment fees are due upon enrollment. Registration/Enrollment fees are non-refundable unless the family is not being granted enrollment due to waiting list or another school-determined reason. Should a parent withdraw the child from Christ the King Early Childhood Center for any reason other than an out of town relocation, the parent will be responsible to pay four weeks of tuition from the date of withdrawal, or the balance of the school year if there are less than four weeks remaining.
Christ the King Lutheran School and Early Childhood Center admits students of any race, color, nationality, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school-related programs.