• Children entering kindergarten must be five (5) years old on or before August 15.
• Maintains a “C” average or above in academic grades or satisfactory academic performance in other subject areas.
• Grades 1-8 must score in the 50th percentile or higher on the composite of a nationally-normed standardized achievement test.
• Score within the average range on an I.Q. test or on other comparable ability test.
• Behavioral history must be in the satisfactory range as indicated on report cards.
• Teacher recommendation.
• All new applicants will be tested individually using the WRAT4.
Testing fee of $60.00 is due on the day of the scheduled test.
• Current students have the opportunity to re-enroll in December.
• All new applicants, along with their parents, must meet with the Admissions Director and the Principal. A tour will be given and an explanation of the educational program will be shared.
• New applicants, who desire to attend Christ the King, will submit an admissions application in person, by mail, or online.
• New applicants must schedule an entrance testing with the Admissions Director.
On the day of the test, parents must provide all required documentation and fee.
• Parents/guardians will receive oral or written notification of students’ acceptance or rejection for admission.
Upon receipt of an acceptance letter from Christ the King
• Submit a transcript release form.
• Submit a non-refundable enrollment fee.
• Submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate and current immunization records.
Christ the King Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, nationality, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school-related programs.