The school is operated and supported by Christ the King Lutheran Church. Members show their commitment to Christian education through their generous generous weekly offering and tithes. The congregation also subsidizes the school via utilities, maintenance, grounds, and other operational expenses.
Tuition is charged to all families, though there is a slightly reduced rate for active members of Christ the King Lutheran Church. Tuition and fees are reviewed annually by the School Board and revised as necessary to meet operational expenses.
1. Registration fees are payable upon acceptance of admissions into Christ the King Lutheran School. Registration fees are non-refundable.
2. Entrance testing fees (for grades kindergarten-8) are payable at the time of testing and are non-refundable ($60).
There are three options to pay tuition:
- One annual payment, due by July 15, which carries a $200.00 discount.
- Two installments - one half in August and the other half in December.
- Ten monthly installments paid from August through May in accordance with Christ the King's arrangements with LCEF's Joyful Response Electronic Tuition Program. One's monthly payment is automatically drafted from the checking account. Payments may be scheduled for drafting on the first or fifteenth of the month. another option is drafting payment on first and fifteenth (half of each month's transfer) of each month. Complete details and necessary forms are available through the school's financial secretary.
If there are financial circumstances that arise during the school year, please contact the school financial secretary. We will make every effort to work with you.
A limited amount of financial assistance is available annually. Contact the school financial secretary for the necessary paperwork or online material to apply for financial assistance.
All tuition and fees must be paid in full by the end of the school year. If a student's account is past due at the end of the school year, Christ the King Lutheran School will hold records, report card, and transcripts until full payment is made.